please report iptables-1.2.9rc1 bugs!

Hi!

I know that already about 2600 people have downloaded the iptables
1.2.9rc1 package from the netfilter server (ftp and http downloads
only).

Yet, I have not received a single bug report / comment / ... so far.

Again, this is a test release.  If you are running this on your machine
and experience any problems, please report back to us (preferredly via
http://bugzilla.netfilter.org/).

if there are no bug reports until sunday (oct-12), I will have to assume
that there are no bugs - and thus release the final 1.2.9 version.

thanks.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>             http://www.netfilter.org/