RE: Iptables HowTo ?

That's another thing, That tutorial (currently 1.1.19 and YES, it's very very good place for reference and learning) is where I really got iptables working for me the best. It really opened my eyes to how it works and how using --state ESTABLISHED changes the way packets traverse the chains and how it differs from ipchains (eeeeikkk!!!) and so on..

Thanks,
George Vieira
Systems Manager
georgev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx