RE: '-t nat -A OUTPUT -j REDIRECT' changes source address ?

You can only REDIRECT incoming packets AFAIK and not outgoing. And there's better ways of doing this..

*.*                        /var/log/pipelining

Then create a piped file.

prw-------    1 root     root            0 Oct  7 10:46 pipelining

write a script to listen to the pipeline file much like a `tail -f` does and resend all syslogs.

Thanks,
George Vieira
Systems Manager
georgev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx