RE: iptables log analysis tool

>which can generate some graphs using the log files.

this is a small project I'm working on using php (easier/quicker to make changes) and mysql to store the data in even of a reboot/etc...

http://mrtg.citadelcomputer.com.au

some of the above graphs are just scripts while others are using my mysql-iptables.php script to gather the `iptables -L -t $table -v -n -x` information.

Thanks,
George Vieira
Systems Manager
georgev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx