Re: n00b question..... How to get details on active connections

Hi Nox

Well I did manage to get the kernel compiled (Redhat
9.0)
kernel 2.4.20-8,
and it booted the system fine, although I think it is
pretty large.
I was not sure of the following though and I hope u
can help clearify thing for me:

1) IP:Multicasting.

2) IP:Policy Routing.

3) IP:Use netfilter mark value as router.

4) IP:TCP syncookie support.

Plus also I compiled in everything under the netfilter
configuration and also everything under Qos and/or
Fair queueing. Is that over kill to compile all those
otions in?. What are the trade off of compiling
(netfilter stuff) things as modules,rather than
directly into the kernel, will I lose any
functionality.
I will be very thankful for any help.
Thanks
Cheers