Re: Question about TTL patch

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:11:17PM +0200, Andrzej Nakonieczny wrote:
> Hello.
>
> 	I would like to add TTL target to my own chain. This chain is
> connected to POSTROUTING's chain in mangle table. But when I try to add
> that target then I've got "iptables: Invalid argument". Is there any
> simple way to do that ?

Actually I don't think there is a way you could call the TTL target,
where you would just receive the 'Invalid Argument' message without any
further error message in syslog/dmesg.

All four error paths in checkfn() do a printk about the exact error
cause.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>               http://www.gnumonks.org/
Programming is like sex: One mistake and you have to support it your lifetime