mac/ip match

Hi

Any hints about the following problem will be appreciated. Thanks a
lot...

I want to assure that only given ip/mac matches will access to the
internet (i mean if someone takes the ip that does not belong to his/her
mac address no access will be given) . I will give the ip to the mac
address by the dhcp..

In my knowledge, i want to set these ip/mac groups using the command:

arp -s ip mac

and i want to redirect unused ip to an unused mac with the same way...

Here comes the problem.. How can i define in iptables to use these arp
rules and give access only the one addresses that match the rules and
should block all the others ( well i want to block the others [unused ip
addresses by using iptables mac macth module ] ) . ? Any hints ?

Thanks for your valuable help...