RE: ip_conntrack module, advanced routing and multiple ISP

OK, thanks for all these answers.

I am sorry if my previous mail is too agressive: my english is not
sufficiently rich to transmit exactly what I feel. I have spent a lot of
time to this "FTP problem" and still have no answer. Grrr.... ;)

It *is* a routing problem. I think that the CONNMARK module could resolve it
but I had to patch my kernel to test it. When I will have time, I try to do
that.

Best regards

Matthieu Turpault