RE: Conntrack PPTP broken in 2.4.22 ?

The problem goes away with the patches you mentioned. I also tried to
establish a connection from a NATed box behind

The linux firewall to an external PPTP server ( win2k and linux poptop)
: it works , even without the module loaded .

I think at this point I miss the functionality of the pptp_conntrack
module ? When is it necessary to load it ?

- Enrico

http://cvs.netfilter.org/~checkout~/netfilter/patch-o-matic/pending/63_g
etorigdst-tuple-zero.patch?sortby=rev

But unfortunately that patch is broken too, and you'll need to apply the
patch from this message to fix the patch:

http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter-devel/2003-September/0123
82.html

(Btw, check the netfilter-devel archives for this month for some
discussion about what patches you need for pptp conntrack.)

--
Philip Craig - philipc@xxxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.SnapGear.com SnapGear -
Custom Embedded Solutions and Security Appliances