Re: Deleting Rules

Paul Caritj wrote:

Is it possible to delete rules without complete knowledge of its contents? E.g., Would it be possible to delete all rules that match a source ip of X?

Not in my experience. Its only worked for me when I specify all the same options that are in the original rule.

If not, can anyone recommend a workaround?

Maybe you can grep the output from '-L -nv' to search for the IP address you want, and then use info in the output to create your delete rule?

HTH,