iptable_nat and Linksys VPN box?

I use "just in time" NAT at the edge router in my network to provide public addresses for my clients. Most of them have outbound (SNAT) only.

I have a new client who has a Linksys NAT appliance in his office, and he claims he needs "public IP on the interface and public IP to the router" in order to make it work.

I've never had to deal with one of these before, and I wonder if someone who knows about them might point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

B.