Re: Server can't send :-/

Am Mit, 2003-09-03 um 09.41 schrieb Stephan Kessler:
> Hi List,
>
> I got that Configuration of my Firewall:
> http://warpy.yomeganet.biz/fw.txt
>
> It seemed to be nice, everything worked but then i tried to initiate
> outbound Traffic from my Server via SSH. The result: I can't establish
> any connection from my to an another, except DNS (via UDP?). What did i
> wrong?
I suspect your machine is warpy.yomeganet.biz. The last input rule drops
all incoming tcp-traffic. You a just accepting traffic going to
22,80,21,20,etc.
Since I do not actually understand your ruleset, you just might want to
insert the following rule before this DROP rule
iptables -A INPUT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

Cheers,

Ralf
--
Ralf Spenneberg