Server can't send :-/

<-sorry for double mail, i just got mixed up with my Mail Adresses sorry
->

Hi List,

I got that Configuration of my Firewall:
http://warpy.yomeganet.biz/fw.txt

It seemed to be nice, everything worked but then i tried to initiate
outbound Traffic from my Server via SSH. The result: I can't establish
any connection from my to an another, except DNS (via UDP?). What did i
wrong?

Thank you in advance!

Stephan