MSN Messenger and HTTPS

Hi.

I've set up my iptables firewall and of course, it's working perfectly.
But...Clients on the LAN cannot log on to MSN Messenger, and they can't
browse https-webpages like to do their banking. MSN is not the most
important issue, though i suspect these two issues are related to
eachother through som kind of https-problem. The thing is, the user can
log on to their MSN-accounts through clients like Trillian, but not
through MSN Messenger. If anyone out there has a solution to this, i'll
be most grateful. And if possible, a solution for file-transfers an
audio/video through MSN Messenger 6.0.

Superthanks!

Regards
Sturla Hallås