-----Mensagem original-----
De: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Em nome de Arnt Karlsen
Enviada em: terca-feira, 19 de agosto de 2003 12:34
Para: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: Re: Can someone help me to configure my DMZ?

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:22:40 -0300,
"Wagner" <wagnergc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<002a01c36362$98b74bc0$0e021b0a@WAGNERGC>:

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to iptables and i'll have to configure my DMZ like this:

...no, you didn't, because you made your ascii art too wide.

..squeeze it to within 72 characters or less, and repost.

 |>                                     |_____________________|
>                                                      |  STATIC IP
> (200.X.X.X - ETH0)
>                                      _________|______________
> STATIC IP                     |           FIREWALL              |
> (192.168.0.1 - ETH2)      |          RED HAT 9               |
>            ______________|  WEB SERVER (APACHE)
>            |__________________________                        |  DNS
>            |SERVER (BIND)        ||
>            |                        |  FTP SERVER                   |
> STATIC IP (10.0.0.1 - ETH1)   |
>            |                        |________________________|

> | STATIC IP (10.0.0.2 - ETH0)
> ______________|_________
> |     DMZ (ONE MACHINE)    |
>            |     STATIC IP (192.168.0.2)
> |            RED HAT 9             |
>    _____|_________________________
> |  WEB SERVER (APACHE) |
>    |  INTERNAL NETWORK                 |
> |  MAIL SERVER (QMAIL)     |
>    |  (ONE MACHINE - WINDOWS XP) |
> |________________________|
>    |______________________________|
>
> I've designed this topology, so if there is a mistake in it please
> corret me. The firewall machine has 3 net cards.
>
> The rules are as follows:
>
> Outside people can access the WEB, DNS and FTP servers in the
> firewall. Outside people can access the WEB and MAIL server on the
> DMZ.
>
> Internal network people can access the WEB, DNS, FTP and MAIL in the
> DMZ and in the INTERNET.
>
> Can someone help me configure IPTABLES to meet this requirement cause
> i am new to iptables.
>
> Thanks a lot in advance,
> Wagner.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: