NAT everything

I can't seem to get this right and I'm hoping someone has the right answer.

I have 10 computers on a public network. They all need to connect to an NT
server (cringe) off that block of addresses and use all the services on it.
But everyone else needs to be blocked.

The NT server runs Exchange, Norton Anti Virus (Corp Edition), and has file
sharing turned on.

I've tried several different commands but no luck. Could everyone give me
the an IPTABLES command that redirects every port to another address but
only allows that from the local subnet.

Here are the ip addresses:

Public network - 200.1.17.0/27
Firewall/Router address: