POP3/SMTP redirect (?)

Greetings!

I have a machine running squid and a filter named Dan's Guardian on my
network. I want to setup this machine to be the gateway that network users
use to connect to all Internet services. HTTP and HTTPS work fine through
the filter and squid. How can I use netfilter to pass traffic through this
machine for POP3 and SMTP? Someone mentioned using some kind of redirect.
Anyone have any idea on how to do this? Care to share that with me? :-)

Thanks,
Rod

  CinchHost.com - Web Hosting Made Easier
     ASP, PHP, CGI, WEBMAIL, And More
 Packages as Low as $9.99 - No Set Up fees
        http://www.cinchhost.com/