Re: IPTables articles links

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 09:00:17PM -0400, David Coulson wrote:
> http://www.iptables.org/documentation/index.html
>
> # Part 1 of an introductory iptables tutorial by David Culson
> # Part 2 of an introductory iptables tutorial by David Culson
>
> Please do the following:
>
> 1) Spell my name correctly - It's right above the two which were spelled
> wrong.

sure.

> 2) Link directly to my PDFs, so that the copyright information is easily
> accessable for those who need to know about it.

The links are directly to the PDF files.

> I e-mailed webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx eariler this week, but had no response.

Sorry, the position of the webmaster seems to be 'vacant' currently.
We might want to do a new 'call for volunteer', but I want to discuss
this first with the rest of the coreteam at the summit at the end of
august.

So the work ends up to be done by myself - and I'm currently travelling
qute a lot (now after karlsruhe(de) and ottawa(ca) in edinburgh(uk)), so
I don't have email access that often.

The links are most of the time contributed by people who send emails to
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - and I usually don't spell-check them.

Thanks for your corrections.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>             http://www.netfilter.org/