RE: IPTables articles links

Great going David, I know what you mean by spelling.. my last name is spelt
in many ways even I couldn't pronounced the way they've spelt it in the
past..

One note about you March article which has an error in it..

<snip>
iptables -I INPUT 3 -s 10.0.0.0/8 -j ACCEPT
This would insert the rule into the third 'slot' of the chain. Of
course, if there is currently only one rule in the chain, it would
just be tacked on the end.
to the floor, as if our system was not even there. This type of
packet blocking is known as 'stealth' firewalling, as it the
firewall does not respond to the client when it blocks a
www.iptables.org/ contains all
the information on installing
the user space utilities
required to properly configure
</snip>

This is incorrect, at least in 1.2.7a from what I've tested.. if the max
ndex is lower than the insert, it'll error as below.

iptables -I MRTG 1000 -s 192.168.1.111
iptables: Index of insertion too big