RE: rp-l2tpd iptables and rh9 but no google

Hi there,

Sorry that's not it, either that or my ISP is handing out incorrect
subnet masks with it's dhcp server :P

I saw that part of my problem fell off the last message

Short version
Turned on Ip forwarding
Brought up eth1 (dhcp)
Brought up ppp0 (also dhcp)
Turned on masquerading
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o ppp0 -j MASQUERADE

On the gateway I can surf to www.redhat.com and www.google.com
On the client I can only surf to www.redhat.com
I cannot surf to www.google.com on the client

maximum packetsize with ping -s = 1472 (on gateway)
ping -s 1472 www.google.com
with bigger packets I get no answer

Maximum packetsize with ping -s on client is even smaller

I've been told to check the tunnel with tcpdump, but I get no output
when surfing to www.google.com

Regards
Rob