-----Original Message-----
From: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Verduijn
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 4:19 PM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi again,

I've set my MTU on eth0 eth1 and ppp0 to 1472
Ive been playing around with tcpdump
I gave the following command
tcpdump -i ppp0 -w dumptcp
When I surf to www.redhat.com everything goes wel and I get all kinda output
in my file
But when I surf to google I get nothing, no output whatsoever.
Did I give in the wrong syntax?

Regards
Rob