RE: Various questions

>	Is it possible to DROP all those IP's in one rule? ( I don't
>need to log them since they are invalid anyway )

Ideally this is done for you with /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/*/rp_filter == 1 or 2. Basically it says that if a packet enters the interface with an ip address that is not on the subnet associated with it, then just drop the packet. That said, I don't see how these rules would seriously determent performance that much.

>	RETURN isn't a user defined chain, and I don't see any info
>about this on the how-to's, can someone explain me what that does?

RETURN means return to the chain that called it, so

iptables -A INPUT -j MYCHAIN
iptables -A MYCHAIN -j RETURN (Returns back to the INPUT chain)

>	3. This is defining priority ports? Like shaping the traffic?

yes

>	3. Since all my traffic from intranet to gateway loc2fw chain
>it's from trusted ip's ( it's from me or any member of my famely ),
>that's one of the things I can remove, anyone has any other advice or
>improvent to the listo f rules I've bellow?

If you are memory bound, these will not help you much. If your memory is really the contention, then try lowering the timeouts for things like established or unreplied connections, etc.. these things are what takes up the memory.