Re: port-based filtering of IPsec packets?

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 16:11, Garcia Ruiz wrote:
> Couldn't be possible to filter taking into account the internal
> interface where it is suppose not to be encrypted?

I should clarify that I'm not using FreeS/WAN so there's no extra
network interface that gives me access to unencrypted packets.

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 15:42, Ramin Dousti wrote:
> Once the IPsec traffic has been terminated (decapsulated) you can
> filter it based on the services (tcp or udp ports) prior to that
> you only can filter based on the outer IP header...

OK.  Is there a way to decapsulate an ESP packet in iptables?

--
Rick Kennell <kennell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Purdue University Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering