Firewall - RH 9.0

Hi All, I would like to build a firewall for my office network with DMZ

I have installed RedHat 9.0 in minimal installation mode (to use the PC as Router/Firewall) with Kernel 2.4.20-8

I am bit lost with the installation and usage of netfilters/IPtables. If any of you can please write to me a step by step procedures in building a new Firewall, I would really appreciate it very much. I looked on the internet and all other documents/FAQs also. But, they all talk only advanced use and configuration but not how to start and get into advanced mode.

My ethernet interfaces are, eth0(Internet), eth1(DMZ) and eth2(LAN)

Thanks very much in advance.
DK