From: Leandro [mailto:leandro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 4:31 AM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Log Analyser

Hi,

Does anyone know a tool that show logs from Iptables in a HTML Report?

I´m using Iptables Log Analyser, but I have found many errors when I was
working with a more powerfull server.

This tool works like this:

1 - It´s configured iptables log´s prefix
2 - A scheduled task (tail), read /var/log/messages and record these
informations in a MySQL DB
3 - An Web Interface shows the results.

But, because of the use of a powerfull machine, sometimes, the prefix isn´t
being showed correctly.

Does anyone know a solution for this?

Thanks in Advance

Leandro