Is iptables available for Mac OS 10.X

Is there a port of iptables done on Mac OS 10.X anywhere?
If not, is it easy to do the port ourselves?

If I understand correctly, there are two parts of iptables,
kernel space and user space and what we use in the RPM is
only user space.  It need the kernel space change compiled
into the kernel, e.g. Linux.  If so, does anyone know if
the Mac OS kernel, based on BSD I believe, supports the user
space part of the iptables?

Any help is appreciated.

Alex Chen