Problems installing Netfilter extensions

Title: Problems installing Netfilter extensions

        Hi!!

        Im trying to install a Netfilter extension, mport, but it doesnt work

        I make all the steps that comes on the Netfilter Extensions HOWTO, but, when I try to use the new match, it appears an error saying that it doesnt exists the libipt_mport.so file, I have observed that there are the ipt_mport.c and ipt_mport.h files, but no this other file.

        I think that the problem is because I cant make the last step explained in the documentation, where is written:

                Once your new kernel is installed, you can go ahead and compile and install the iptables package, from the userspace/ directory as follows:

                        # make all install

        This last step doesnt work!! When I execute this command in the userspace/ subdirectory inside the patch-o-matic directory, It appears an error saying that It cant find the all option (or something similar)

        What Im not doing properly??

        Than you very much