Re: IPv6 Router and NAT/connection tracking

I'm connected via IPv6-in-IPv4 and I have a /48 assigned to this
box, and I want the box to act as a router for my machines which
it's doing nicely, only the conntrack thing is annoying the hell
outta me ;) Will that solve it (ACCEPTING in both directions)?

And so what you are saying is that I should do this?:
iptables -I INPUT -p 41 -j ACCEPT
iptables -I OUTPUT -p 41 -j ACCEPT
iptables -I PREROUTING -p 41 -j ACCEPT -> not sure about this one

or am I wrong/forgetting something? :)

Thanks for your help, greatly appreciated

Mail.be, WebMail and Virtual Office
http://www.mail.be