Re: pptp-conntrack-nat

There appears to be something that affects more than just the MASQUERADE
target. For shitz and gigglez I tried changing the rule to

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 192.168.1.0/24 -o eth0 -j REJECT

and got the same Invalid Argument. I then tried -j DROP and that worked.
ipt_REJECT is also loaded, so is it possible that the pptp-conntrack-nat
patches changes some internal nat structures or code that is not
allowing the other ipt_ modules to function?

Just to be thorough, did a fresh cvs update I applied all the pending
patches, and got the same thing.

--
Mike Machado
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx