pptp-conntrack-nat

I used CVS/POM and patched my vanilla 2.4.20 kernel to include support
for ip_conntrack_pptp and ip_nat_pptp, but after I do this, the
MASQUERADE target no longer works. lsmod shows both modules load
successfully as well as the ipt_MASQUERADE, but when I run my nat rule:

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 192.168.1.0/24 -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE

it just says Invalid Argument. I have two identical kernels, one with
the pptp patch applied, one without, and the one without allows the
MASQUERADE target just fine. Is there a known bug with the latest CVS
pptp-conntrack-nat patch interfearing with masquerading? Thanks.

--
Mike Machado
mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx