From: "Rob Sterenborg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Ed _'" <ed_b_71@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Removing netfilet 1.2.7a
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:48:16 +0200

> # rpm -e iptables
> error: Failed dependencies:
>         iptables is needed by (installed) lokkit-0.50-22

You don't need lokkit. "rpm -e lokkit" ;^)..
After that, "rpm -e iptables".

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing.." Heheh..
Well, yes : you don't need it !

From some website :
"Lokkit is a tool that writes generic firewall configurations based on
..."

You'd better write your own rules so you know what's going on in your
packetfilter.
I never used Lokkit, don't know anyone who use[s/d] it, don't know how
it works, but it's one of the things that I uninstall when I find it.