Reciving Failed

Hi,
after upgrade my PC (Mainboard + CPU) all things where recognized only Network does not work.
The symptom's:
- mii-tool report correct link status
- ip -s li li display send packets but only recived bytes no packets
- /proc/interrupts tell 0 events for this card with an irc above 15 and none as "Prio?"

cat /proc/interrupts
21:     0   none  eth0

The first solve was disabling IO-APIC. But after read the SMP dokumentation and IO-APIC
i found that appinding in "lilo" to the kernel the result of this line mentioned in the Kernel doc
fix the problem.

echo -n pirq=; echo `scanpci | grep T_L | cut -c56-` | sed 's/ /,/g'

cat /proc/interrupts
21:     8808   IO-APIC-level  eth0

Maybe this can go to the netfilter readme because the first idee was an problem with netfilter blocking all
incomming. I also find AFTER knowing the problem that IO-APIC and Network is more often an problem
with the same sympthom's but nowhere mentioned the fix. Only disabling APIC is mentioned.

Cu Thomas LuÃnig