Limiting connections per time

Hello all.

First sorry if this had already replied before, but i found nothing in
ml archives. Second, sorry about my poor english.

Can i use netfilter to limit a number of connections allowed in a
per-time basis? Lets take this as an example:

I have a UDP shoutcast server. A want to limit its external access to
only one connection per IP for 30 minutes. Then i set up some rule (this
rule is what i want to know if is possible and if so, how can i do this,
what mods i need, and so on). Clients start to connect in (opens one
*session*). Another people is opening a 2nd connection (maybe behind a
NAT gw) and tries to connect in. It should block him. At the end of
time, the first *session* should be automaticaly blocked again (maybe
using my default DROP policy). A new connection can be accepted at this
time, but not as its continuation -- i mean, start another *session*.

This is what i have in mind, not actually for a shoutcast server, but is
almost this situation i have.

Im not subscribed, so please cc me.

Again sorry for my poor english, and thanks in advance for your time.

--
Alexandre Hautequest