New versions again...

Hi all,

Sorry for the break, but I thought I'd let you all know that there is a
new release of both the ipsysctl-tutorial and iptables-tutorial.

----
Updated ipsysctl-tutorial
This version contains some minor updates, and a single addition to the
explanations. It fixes the missing PDF and PS formats, as well as fixing
static links within the chunky.tgz and html.tgz packets. It also adds an
ipv4/route/flush explanation to the tutorial.
http://ipsysctl-tutorial.frozentux.net/
----

----
Updated iptables-tutorial
A new version of the iptables-tutorial has been released. This version has
moved most, if not all, external links to the other resources chapter, as
well as all links to scripts to the example scripts chapter. This was done
for cleanliness of the tutorial. It also contains a lot of updates to some
of the matches and target explanations, and the .tgz packets have been
improved for the downloaders.
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/
----

I hope you will all enjoy!