RE: Mangling problem

My believe too.  iptables is not a promiscious app; it
handles packets which come in/go out of the device.
You see the broadcast because it is 'intended' for
Computer B (and any other computer).
The only way B would get it is if Computer A
transmitted the packets to computer B (either directly
or because B was a router).

One question:  How does computer A get the video?
internal capture or is the data being sent to it?

-Scott

--- Chris Hoeschen <chris.hoeschen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>