AW: Open for MSN MESSENGER sound and camera trafic

http://linux-igd.sourceforge.net
http://reaim-voice.ketelhot.de/
http://www.nongnu.org/partysip/partysip.html
http://sourceforge.net/projects/siproxd/

Be warned this things have nothing to do with a stable secure firewall

Better use some kind of hardware router which has this features enabled
And try to be more friendly next time , and go study google iptables
stuff before asking
Questions, maybe you learn something about protokolls and ports,
All these streaming stuff is a nightmare for every firewall, it takes
much knowledge to make this work, and nobody is payed here anyway, why
dont ask support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you want to enable some of there produkt it is their design !
regards