Re: I don´t want anyone can scan my server

Hello,

Use PortSentry, read this URL:
http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2001/1002.portsentry.html for more
info.
Then you can configure it to trigger a deny rule to the offending IP once
PortScan or PortProbes are detected.

Check the links below for Install and configs:

http://linux.rice.edu/help/tips-sentry.html

http://www.tldp.org/LDP/solrhe/Securing-Optimizing-Linux-RH-Edition-v1.3/cha
p14sec116.html

PortSentry is not available at psionic.com. For latest tarballs check this