download problem

Hi all,
We are using iptables at our company's firewall to NAT internet traffic. But lot of our downloads get stuck and just don't move forward. I have seen lot of conntrack patches for the recent kernels. But even the 2.4.21-rc2 patch gives the same problems.

Is there a problem in current version of netfilter code in kernel or there might be some other problem?

Thanks in anticipation of a enlightening reply,
Sharad

PS: please copy the reply to sharad_mittal12@xxxxxxxxxxx .