Netfilter, IP Fragmentation, and local_out hook

Hi,

I'm currently developing a routing protocol and I used netfilter (ipv4)
for that. I placed a function on local_out hook and my routing protocol
has to add some data to some incoming skbuff.

Sometimes, i received skbuff with a size of the net device mtu, and so i
must do some ip fragmentation after adding data for my protocol.

My pb is that skbuffs seem to arrive at local_out hook already
fragmented, with an IP_DF flags set to 1 and IP_MF flags set to 0. I
tried to dump any skbuff passing through local_out hook without altering
them to see this fact. I tried sending packet with a ping -s 2000 for
example.

Is there a way to have non-fragmented skbuff with netfilter ? Because i
want to handle fragmentation with my protocol...

Thx in advance

N. Plessis

PS: sorry for my bad english...