IPTables problem

Hopefully someone can help..please.

I have been using a rc.firewall script for quite sometime but now I have
upgraded my system to one way satellite. The problem I am having is that
most scripts are written with one internet interface. What I require is a
script that is capable of two.
The satellite brings in all data and all requests go out via the modem. I
also have an internal network that needs to be able to surf and collect
mail.

Has anyone had experience with this type of setup.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Michael

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you will hear
the voice of Satan?