flushtimeout in ipt_ULOG question

If I set flushtimeout=0 in ipt_ULOG module how much milliseconds will pass after a message was
arrived to a linux host, that is guaranteed to me that the message will be moved to the userspace?
I run linux on Intel box and I saw the comments in ipt_ULOG.c code that:

"*   Specify, after how many clock ticks (intel: 100 per second) the queue
 * should be flushed even if it is not full yet.

Does it mean that with flushtimeout=0 it will be moved to userspace somewhere in interval between
0 and 10 ms? If it so can I somehow accelerate it?
and what means HZ variable in:   "static unsigned int flushtimeout = 10 * HZ; "

Also is it a right syntax to run module with flushtimeout=0?
'insmod ipt_ULOG set flushtimeout=0"

Please respond on my email (too):  vladg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,
  Vladimir