Re: SuSEfirewall2 and NAT help : i am so lost!

On Thu, 15 May 2003, David T-G wrote:

> I am doing some work for a client who has finally switched from SCO UNIX
> to SCO's version of Linux, which includes SuSEfirewall2 which, AIUI, is a

I just read yesterday that SCO is officially not supporting Linux anymore.
Search for the news via Google :)

> generally poked and prodded everywhere I can, I've come up with many "you
> need to turn on NAT" but no pointers to how to do so!

Go to the netfilter webpage. Click on Documentation.

Then read the NAT HOWTO for your preferred language. A quick example is at
http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO//NAT-HOWTO-4.html

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/