NAT help

Hi,

I just started working with IPTables but I think I chose a difficult task to
acomplish, let me explain:

INTERNET <-------------> ETH1[LINUX BOX RH9]  ETH0 <-----------> LAN

The users in the LAN need to be able to read their email which is stored in
a POP3/SMTP mail server located in INTERNET so I did the following:

1. I defined as my users´ default gateway the Linux box
2. In the linux box, I created the following rules

IPTABLES -A FORWARD -p tcp --destination-port 110 -i eth0 -j ACCEPT
IPTABLES -A FORWARD -p tcp --destination-port 25 -i eth0 -j ACCEPT
IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -p tcp -i eth0 -o eth1 -j MASQUERADE

Well I read the FAQ and I think this configuration should be enough, but
it´s not working. Am I missing something here?

Thanks for your help.

Jairo Castañeda