iptables, ftp conntrack and module helper

Hello again,

Now I want to use the ftp_conntrack,

I created a new table : new_table

I just used this command :

insmod ip_conntrack_ftp
iptables -A INPUT -m helper --helper ftp -j new_table

do I have to do something to see FTP related packet entering the
new_table filter
(like standard FTP tracking on RELATED; NEW or somethnig else uponthe
port 21 or 20 ...) ?
Does the helper do the job alone ?
Because on my test bench .... it does nothing at all (maybe I missed
something else)

Regards.
--
Francois LE BOURDELLES <flebourdelles@xxxxxxx>