Asymmetric routing

Dear all,

Below is a simple diagram of my network:

| LAN 1 | ---- | Linux RTR 1 | ---- | INTERNET | ---- | Linux RTR 2 | ---- |
LAN 2 |

What I want to do:
- I want to be able to access a server on LAN 2 from nodes on LAN 1. LAN 1
and LAN 2 are both using private IPs. However, the gateway for the server
that I want to access on LAN2 is not my router (Linux RTR 2). It is another
router (let's say RTR 3 on that network). An easier way to achieve this
requirement is by adding a static route on the server on LAN 2. However, the
requirement is such that no configurations should be added/changed on the
server on LAN 2 and the RTR 3. This results in an asymmetric route for
packets from LAN 1 to server on LAN 2 as they do not follow the same path on
the return.

Kindly assist on how this can be achieved using iptables only (DNAT, SNAT,
route, etc.).

Dhyanesh Ramaiya