iptables multiple clients internal network warcraft3

Hi!

I'm playing warcraft behind a firewall (iptables) which runs on redhat8.

It works fine for me, but other clients on my internal network (192.168.0.x) can't join me.

I guess this is because the packets they reply with have a different source adress. So the solution should be fairly simple using iptables..

But I've tried many things, with no luck...

My server has two eths, one for the dsl connection, the other one for the local network.

Anyone got a working setup with this or anything?

Thanks,