ftp on iptables

Hi all,

I'm new to firewalling, i implement some built-in firewall rules of RH9.0; my problem is I can not display the folders of any ftp servers i connect into. i'm able to connect because i installed the ip_nat_ftp but it's only up to that point. I can connect but was not able to see the resources inside the ftp server.

please suggest what to do on how can i see the content of the server.

thanks,

   Emmanuel F. Gabriel
   Systems Adminiistrator
   MosCom Tarlac