Re: portforwarding

well make sure apache is first installed correctly and
loads up just fine..  Try doing an  apache -S  to make
sure it loads fine

secondly theres 2 things needing to be done

first need to forward the port

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -d externalip -p tcp
--dport 80 -j DNAT --to webserverip:80

and also make sure the port you want is opened in your
FORWARD as well

iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT

will prob have to change around those cmds a lil bit
to suit your needs, but hopefully that gets you on the
right track.

-paul