script help?

Dear Experts,

I have a server with 1 nic (eth0) which will be used as a web/mysql
server.  I am in a bind on space and I'm not allowed to have a seperate
firewall and so I am in need of an iptables script which will work for
this machine to allow everything from lo and very limited items from
eth0.
 I am pretty confident with ipchains and yet I don't have the time to
become as experienced with iptables.  Will/would someone please write me
a script which will allow:

everything on localhost
eth0 = inbound and outbound
ssh2
dns
imap
http
https

I cannot imaging that this would be a difficult script for someone who
understands the normal chain process in iptables.  However I am in
desperet times and I'm willing to pay someone for this script.  Please
contact me at johnh@xxxxxxxxxxx at the earliest possible.  All contacts
are welcome.

Thank you,
John