Van: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Khanh Tran
Verzonden: maandag 5 mei 2003 2:10
Aan: john@xxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: RE: per user IP adresses

I think what you want to do is continue to use your rule that drops all
IRC
packets, but then add a rule that will -m --mac yo:ur:ma:ca:dd:re:ss and
-j
ACCEPT for IRC ports.  Remember to put the match rule for your MAC
address
after the drop rule since the rules are processed in order!

Khanh Tran
Network Operations
Sarah Lawrence College